8 out of 10 people are fighting insomnia these days. Here are a few tips to fight insomnia.
1. Avoid the intake of caffeine 4-5 hours before going to bed
2. Meditating for 10-15 minutes will give you a tight sleep
3. Keep your room clean plays a major role as well
Neat room= perfect sleep
4. Know and maintain the exact temperature that’d put you sleep
5. Avoid using your phone or tablet before sleeping. Exposure to blue light emitted from our devices impacts the circadian rhythm which tricks our brain into thinking that it’s daytime.
6. Smoking kills your sleep first. Nicotine is a stimulant that has the same effects as caffeine which can disturb the sleep pattern.
7. Eat light and try to avoid spicy food at night