1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1 1/2 cup freshly grated coconut
1 Tbsp khoya
1 tsp cardamom powder
4-5 chopped almonds
6-7 chopped pistachios
1 tsp ghee, to grease the tin
1. Make a sugar syrup by dissolving sugar and water completely. Let it thicken a little.
2. Add grated coconut in it and mix them well. Let it reduce on slow heat.
3. Now add khoya and smashed green cardamom. Mix them well.
4. In a tray, apply some ghee and sprinkle some chopped dry fruits.
5. Add in the mixture and keep it in the fridge for 15 minutes.
6. Cut into squares. Serve cold.