We live in a world where most of the fruits contain chemical because of the fertilizers used, and a few manufacturers use chemicals to keep the fruit fresh, but we always thought that Banana is safest of all, right?

Hey, not only that. We even give it to our babies. If you are one of them, I got bad news for you.

Abby Woodgate, a woman from the UK, purchased a bunch of bananas and when she came home she noticed a strange substance on the fruit. She thought it was just some mold and she tried to get it off so she could use the rest of the bunch. Once Abby realized that the mold was a cocoon with eggs, she called pest control experts.

Spider experts assumed the eggs were Brazilian wandering spider eggs (the world’s deadliest spider). Abby was told by experts that she would have to burn anything that had come into contact with the eggs, as they are highly venomous.

Mrs Woodgate said: ‘The pest controllers asked where the eggs were and I told them the bin and they said ‘right, we’ll take that’.

‘Then they asked had anything else come into contact with the eggs, and I told them about my vacuum cleaner, so they said ‘we’ll have to take that too’. All they could tell me is they thought they were tropical spider eggs.’

A bite from a Brazilian spider is enough to kill 225 mice.