Food is an important part of any celebration in all countries of the world, regardless of culture or religion.On the day of joy don’t fill up your plates heavy, don’t eat heavy and don’t feel heavy. Enjoy your food and taste your food to keep the celebration day even better. These desserts are healthier, tastier and delicious.
• Tender coconut water – 2 cups
• Tender coconut – 1 cup
• Milk – ½ lit.
• Coconut milk – ½ cup
• Condensed milk – 1 cup
• Ghee – 1 Tsp
• Cashew nut – 25 gms
• Cardamom powder to taste
• Keep the thick bottom vessel.
• In a mixer, jar adds the tender coconut pieces and 1 cup of tender coconut water and grind it coarsely.
• Pour plain milk and let it boil.
• When milk reduces to half add condensed milk, stir well.
• Add cardamom powder and coconut milk.
• Then add the ground tender coconut coarse paste.
• Add fried cashew nuts.
• Boil for 2 minutes and keep aside the kheer until warm.
• Keep in refrigerator and serve chill.