Make this Diwali grand with Kaju Barfi
1/2 Cup Water
6 Tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Saffron
1 tsp Cardamom Powder
1 Cup Cashewnut Powder
1. Add sugar, water and saffron in a wide pan and stir continuously until sugar dissolves completely.
2. Add cardamom powder and stir well until it becomes thick and little sticky.
3. Now add the roughly powdered cashew nut to the sugar syrup and cook over low heat.
4. Stir and cook continuously to make it a thick single lump. Do not stop stirring otherwise a lot of lumps will form and the mixture may overcook.
5. Now let it cool down till room temperature.
6. Take an aluminum tray and transfer the prepared mixture to it. Make it a soft dough so it can be rolled easily.
7.Using a rolling pin roll it out in a round shape.
8. Using a knife cut it into pieces of any shape of your choice.
9. Separate the pieces and your homemade Kaju ki barfi is ready to eat.